1love letterI LOVE U...
BUT
DEAR _____
I love u..but i dont like when you be talking to girls and your babymother
2 loveleter
FREE TO FEEL
Dearest You,
Thursday you mentioned expressing feelings. I spent most of Friday soul searching. And what I have found sort of scares me. When my dad died, I vowed to never give my heart so willingly to another living person. (Even if it was in a totally different manner of loving.) It was too much for me to take as I watched them lower his casket
. It broke my heart so fully, that I shut down towards every other person that existed.3 loveletter
GRIN
Now and again
(Though it seems to be often as of late!)People will look at meWith inquiring
eyesSuspicious eyes, sometimes"Why do you grin like that?" (It's all because of You, Dearest!) Shoulders shrug pleasantly.As if there need not be a reason at all. (I'd share my thoughts about you, but they're just so sweet and I'm a little selfish... ....plus some of them are naughty.) I love you. 
No comments:
Post a Comment